Employment: Full time
Market: Disinfection (Gas Feed, electrochlorination, ClO2, UV) & Analytics coverage in municipal (major segment) & industrial water treatment application. Ozone in industrial applications is also considered for the right candidate.
· Develop and implement strategic plans to increase market share through communication with municipal government agencies, design institutes, engineering firms, contractors and other commercial/industrial companies, including distributors or representatives.
· Seek out and develop prospective projects and opportunities to build up solid sales funnel
· Channel management for budget assignment, sales scorecards, channel rating and development. Support channel partners for new product training, bidding strategy and market development from technical and commercial side
· Guide the commercial team to complete bid forms, bond requests, contract checklists, etc. Provides technical and commercial direction for proposals/bids
· Sales tools management like price book, brochure/manual proofreading, technical specification etc.
· Coordinate with financial people to make budget plan, projection/forecast report monthly
· Coordinate with marketing people to plan and launch the trade-show, seminar and technical meeting to promote the brand image and get the latest information and feedback from the market
· Deliver solid feedback and suggestion to global engineering/product team on product performance, quality, complaints and market demands
· Education: Bachelor degree, major in water supply & drainage/environmental engineering/mechanical & electronical engineering is preferred
· Experience: 5-8 working years in water treatment industry
· Ozone generation product knowledge is preferable
· Proficient with Microsoft Office, AutoCAD skill is preferable
· Good oral and written English
Sales Manager (EDI, North CN)
Employment: Full time
Reporting to: Commercial Manager, EDI
Market: Electrodeionization products in industrial water treatment application (power, PCB, electronics, pharmaceutical, photovoltaic etc.). Experiences in zero discharge applications or industry-related OEMs, contractors or design institutions are also considered for the right candidate.
· The Sales Manager manages the assigned North China region, product line including: OEMs, clarification, separation, membrane filtration, chemical feeding systems and others. This role will mainly focus on Ionpure product lines.
· Secure profitable business across the assigned region, with working closely with local functional teams; Develop and implement actionable sales strategies and growth initiatives, identify and develop opportunity pipelines to drive profitable volume growth in all industries in the assigned region;
· Execute on assigned operating plan and targets to assure that business wins profitable and productive service sales;
· Build influential relationships with assigned customers at all levels and develop strategies to win profitable business from those customers; Build customer relationships for the purpose of Business development and Sales.
· Develop customer strategies, campaign plans, and leadership in their execution, responsible for customer satisfaction, evaluation, plans, and follow through;
· Identify and develop opportunities driving growth;
· Monitor monthly/quarterly progress against established budget, taking appropriate action when significant variance from plan occurs. Provide pro-active initiative to improve gross margins.
· Bachelor’s Degree above, chemical or related major is a plus;
· Minimum of 5 years of field sales experience;
· Proved demonstrated continuous performance in past years;
· Good experience in purified water process industry, knowledge in Water/Waste Water treatment is a plus;
· Outside in mindset. Ability to articulate customer needs, and clear thinker;
· Effective communication and interpersonal skills;
· Good presentation, negotiation skills;
· Frequent Travel may be required as business need.